Liverpool (H) Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernardo broke the record tonight for this seasons running - he ran over 8 miles which is more than any other player in any other team

Fair fucking play

Nearly as good as that midfield genius Henderson - how fucking hopeless is he ?

To be within 4 points of Liverpool after 21 games with KDB hardly kicking a ball in the league is quite an achievement - especially when you consider the run of luck and ‘fortuitous’ decisions they’ve had. We can do this and if we chase them down and win the league it’ll be so sweet.
And no proper left back Mendy out,and throw missing silva,Fernandinho,Jesus and so on for a few games ..

Bernardo silva has dropped off in the last month or so after an outstanding first half of the season. Tonight though he was reenergised and was phenomenal, he scampered everywhere covered just as much as fernandinho does to get over and cover the fullbacks. Pep will be absolutely buzzing with him tonight after that. Dinho was his usual commanding self and Aguero was sharp and looked a threat at all times. Worked his bollocks off upfront.

Can't fault anyone but Spanish dave was not himself and the wingers didn't get into the game anywhere near enough, surprising how much Sane tracked arnold, people were worried about him doing his stint defensively yet it was robertson that was always free being left by Sterling. Danilo was again excellent, he's surely now first choice until he gets injured and I think we look much much better with Laporte at left back in tight games, particularly if Delph is unavailable.

I noticed Kompany was struggling and had to come off but why was Laporte subbed? He struggling too? Didnt notice and if not it Seemed like such a bizaree substitution to me, was expecting Walker to come on and play right midfield to negate robertson not as a replace entry for a guy who had pocketed salah all

. A real fighting performance tonight, reminded me of the 1-0 Monday night game against united. Wasnt exactly vintage from us but everyone did their jobs to a high standard and we got the result we needed. Fans did their job too, got behind the team when they needed a boost and what a nice view to not see 30k empty seats with 10 minutes to go. If you can stay until the end tonight there's no reason why you can't on a Saturday or Sunday. Can't be like that every week i know but we showed we can make a difference, let's get behind the team as we chase down that vermin and do our bit too. Game on!

As for Liverpool, I don't watch them all the often but when I do all I see is an early chelsea side under mourinho. 3 absolute cloggers in midfield keeping the back tight and rely on pacy wide men getting in behind or doing something from nothing and if that doesn't work then get the overload out wide and continuously whip in balls until something comes off. Nobody thought it was exciting football under mourinho despite them scoring plenty yet because Klopp is a fairly likeable character and they score plenty it's deemed as wonderful football.not having it, it's effective, can't argue that but it's not good football.

Bernardo broke the record tonight for this seasons running - he ran over 8 miles which is more than any other player in any other team

Fair fucking play

He’s great. And with him a Phil waiting in the wings I feel more relaxed about Spanish Dave enjoying the retirement he deserves in Gran Canaria with his his new hair and healthy family...he deserves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.