Liverpool (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I’ll be at the Ethiad Sunday so if you hear any cheering as the ball hits the back of the net it’s me

Liverpool will score none or max 1 ... we will score anywhere from 1 to 6 ... so worst case I see is 1-1, and in all other cases us winning ...
Hope so, I think we will score following a Liverpool error on their part and I also think we will get a penalty, with the game littered with yellow cards.

He's not on Firmino's level on that front. No way. He can press well but Firmino is so good at it.

Also I'd be wary of the media in their descriptions of Liverpool players..

Was tongue in cheek!

Haven’t seen much or Jota too be honest. Just saw that he was an average scorer in the PL and now he’s on fire somehow.

Whoever starts we should be winning this game.

Not really excited about games at the minute but am making an exception for this one, I want to see us smash them into the dirt and embarrass them with as near a cricket score as we can muster.

Raz scores a hat-trick and we win 6-1 after the diving shitehawk gets sent off for simulation, Gabby being back helps and with our new centre back pairing I believe we can send out a message.

This very morning. Two BT contractors 'started installing a replacement exchange box adjacent to my property (in the south west). I was out giving them some stick for cutting out a section of my hedge without informing me. Just to compound my annoyance, the two guys both had strong Liverpool accents. I said "Typical, two Liverpool supporters supporters causing damage". One of them said "Excuse me, I support Manchester City". I asked him how that came about, he said his dad played for City in early 2000. His father was Michael Ball. Offered him a cup of tea and the use of my outside loo. His mate though wanted a 4-0 battering as revenge for last season. He can piss his pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.