Liverpool PL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
One of the best team performances with every player deserving credit. Jack should get it for his defensive track back block alone. However I gave MoTM to silky Ilkay for what appeared an understated performance. Gundo was everywhere running the game as well as scoring a poachers goal.

Grealish's best game for us so far. Alvarez, Stones, KDB, Mahrez all excellent as well

Hard to see how Foden gets back in the starting XI with Grealish's current form

Really curious to see who starts against Bayern

child-hiding-under-the-bed.jpg
That’s the first place I always look!! Remember I had 4 offspring, two of each gender, plus I was the eldest of 10 siblings and had to keep them in order!!
Plus how dare you suggest that I would have multiple accounts? (I only found out this week I could have more than one! I wish I’d known sooner. ;-) )
John Boy would get over 80% every time he played if people would just listen to me! :-)

I half watched the first half whilst at work, and had 2nd half radio comm'. Grealish was a shoe-in. Then i re-watched the whole match last night and was torn. So many excellent performances right across the team.

Stones doing a great impression of Muller, Alvarez smashing it like Aguero on speed, Mahrez' jaw droppingly nonchalant control, Kev doing what only he can do. I could go on as they all looked hungry and up for it.

As has probably been mentioned though, Grealish gets it. Not only for his dismantling of Arnold or his great attacking intent but his desire and work rate which was there for all to see. The lad is growing into City and that was by far his best performance.

I half watched the first half whilst at work, and had 2nd half radio comm'. Grealish was a shoe-in. Then i re-watched the whole match last night and was torn. So many excellent performances right across the team.

Stones doing a great impression of Muller, Alvarez smashing it like Aguero on speed, Mahrez' jaw droppingly nonchalant control, Kev doing what only he can do. I could go on as they all looked hungry and up for it.

As has probably been mentioned though, Grealish gets it. Not only for his dismantling of Arnold or his great attacking intent but his desire and work rate which was there for all to see. The lad is growing into City and that was by far his best performance.
I thought it was Kev's best performance for City for years. He ran the game from start to finish and destroyed the LFC midfield. Grealish and Mahrez both unbelievable as well. With these three playing like this we can beat anyone. Gundo was also magnificent. A truly fantastic team performance. We only eased off towards the end to prevent any injuries.

That’s the first place I always look!! Remember I had 4 offspring, two of each gender, plus I was the eldest of 10 siblings and had to keep them in order!!
Plus how dare you suggest that I would have multiple accounts? (I only found out this week I could have more than one! I wish I’d known sooner. ;-) )
John Boy would get over 80% every time he played if people would just listen to me! :-)
Er; 80% of what, if you don't mind me asking?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.