Liverpool Post Match Thread

Or where a City player was fouled and he played advantage even when there was clearly none.
Was the advantage to Liverpool and the foul on Sagna by any chance...
I know it could be considered a soft one but there was definitely enough contact made for us to have been given the free kick in that incident. I had a feeling we were going to get very little after that.

Did anyone notice the news at ten on saturday night , the headlines , BONG terrorists take hostages BONG putin and blair in talks BONG Liverpool beat Man.City , nice to see the result had so much importance , it must be the dippers year again :)

The headline shud have gone..BONG! red scouse move up the league from 10th to 9 th place as klopp revolution gathers pace.

Was the advantage to Liverpool and the foul on Sagna by any chance...
I know it could be considered a soft one but there was definitely enough contact made for us to have been given the free kick in that incident. I had a feeling we were going to get very little after that.
No. I think it was in the first half and there was a foul on a City player just in the Liverpool half. So most of the Liverpool players were behind the ball yet he played advantage, when a free-kick would have been a far greater advantage to us.

No. I think it was in the first half and there was a foul on a City player just in the Liverpool half. So most of the Liverpool players were behind the ball yet he played advantage, when a free-kick would have been a far greater advantage to us.
Yeah, I remember that one. I know the ref wasn't to blame for the defeat but he certainly didn't help our cause. He's an absolutely terrible referee.

Not making excuses but wasn't there a foul on one of our players in the lead-up to their first goal?
Watched it a few times. Don't reckon it was a foul tbh. They may often be given in those situations when a player goes down under little or no contact but the truth is he was just caught in possession and went down far too easily.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.