Liverpool - post match thread.

Absolute pile of shit that and tge season over in terms of title. Pep will come good this has Bern reality check for him. Can't blame the clown between the sticks not to blame. We have serious problems at the back Stones is learning Otamendi is a joke vinny is finished and we need snookers to win the title.

I know I know... He is an outstanding manager... I really don't want to criticise him, I have no authority to even question him... I know he will come good, but for god sake he's starting to lose credibility... Our play is utterly predictable, and does he really think Kolarov is good enough to start a game for City? My wife is a scouser and he's just shit on my new year... Been saying it for 3 seasons now please get rid of Kolarov, please! He was Liverpools best player this evening. Gave the ball away, then did Jack shit to stop the header

I totally agree

I suppose the silver lining is next year we'll be a saturday to saturday team. Plenty of time to prepare for each game.

Unquestionably the transfer policy over the last few years has been appalling. The squad has no balance and looks completeky unprepared for a Premiership season.

I did think Pep would have done better but I can only think he is amazed as us at the lack of fight/passion/desire within the team. I cannot even get any satisfaction about the second half as Pool started to sit back and invited us to try and break them down. The response was literally nothing

You're not allowed to question Txiki on RAWK, I mean Bluemoon. The thread has been pulled for "Moderation".

Pretty accurate though. For all the rondos we see in practice, I haven't seen any one time passing triangles near the opposition area. No penetration. We move the ball slowly. Very slowly.

Barca didn't move the ball slowly and neither did Bayern under pep.

Transfer window opens in a few hours and I desperately want us to have a signing made within a week. Someone to come in and give us the defensive solidity we need.

Anyone want to discuss Kolarov?

The guy is an utter useless twat. I dont think he actually did anything right in the first half - I know for a fact that in the first 10 mins he took a shite free kick that hit middle of the wall, had 2 punts that went straight to a dipper player, shit touch from Yaya pass, and then beat in the air whilst standing like a lemon.

He's a cnut, and as long as Pep picks him I will have no confidence in the manager.

Pattern of play with Pep keep ball and tire the opposition, just lacking cutting edge in the 2nd half.

He is still the right manager we have a new option up front now, need some full backs that's all.

We are half a season in now and I have to say out of the teams that replaced their managers in the summer (United, Chelsea) we are the only team playing in last seasons style. Having said that I actually think we are worse considering that at least last season we looked like scoring.

I'm not getting Pep and this tippy tappy bollocks. Pass, pass, pass and yet we create fuck all. Sagna is our best right back but he picks zaba whose legs have gone. Clichy is our best left back but he picks that waste of space kolarov.

We have signed a goal keeper that not only wastes an overseas player spot, but is a significant downgrade. Our midfield is slow and lumbersome and his substitutions were a disgrace. Kelechi getting 4 minutes just wasn't right, especially when players like KDB and Aguero certainly weren't putting a shift in.
He picks them as they are more attack minded simple as that..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.