Liverpool - post match thread.

Pep looks way out of his depth. What was all this meticulous detail and varied game plans throughout the 90 minutes we were sold?

Didn't think after last year it could get any worse.

We've been worse this season (which is bad in itself) and today was a case of 'same old same old'.

We have been Wank for a while now so I wasn't expecting any different from today. The situation is what it is and Pep should be properly judged on whether or not he used the next two windows to fix the very evident problems we have. There are players playing in key positions who would look like weak links in relegation fodder teams.

About 75% of our team cannot receive the ball under pressure and that is a huge problem for a team looking to play the Pep way.

We only have 2 defenders who can realistically be here next year: Stones and Otamendi.

Kompany, Mangala, Zabaleta, Sagna, Clichy, Kolarov. Out out out. Abysmal.

It's a good job our owner knows naff all about football and is more concerned about his airline.
Never have I felt so bad as I do now.

Anyone want to discuss Kolarov?

The guy is an utter useless twat. I dont think he actually did anything right in the first half - I know for a fact that in the first 10 mins he took a shite free kick that hit middle of the wall, had 2 punts that went straight to a dipper player, shit touch from Yaya pass, and then beat in the air whilst standing like a lemon.

He's a cnut, and as long as Pep picks him I will have no confidence in the manager.
Amen....THIS is the guy who is costing us game after game, directly or indirectly. Why Pep keeps picking him, why oh why!?

High energy, full of pace, direct? Yep, sounds about right.

When Liverpool win the ball, they get the ball forward so quickly. Not in the Allardyce/Pulis way, they keep the ball on the ground, but they're so direct. Very positive and constantly looking forward in possession. Two passes and they're in behind your defence.
They fsvd us a lesson but lets not forget it's took klipety a season to get his method a cross. So next season and some additions and we will be flying.

If we'd have given Mancini what we have given Pellegrini and pep to piss up the wall I am absolutely sure that there would be at least another league trophy in the cabinet and another couple of domestic cups. Champions league would still be out of reach IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.