Liverpool - post match thread.

Fcuk knows how much more we have to spend, we were a shambles and offered very very little yet again

If we'd have given Mancini what we have given Pellegrini and pep to piss up the wall I am absolutely sure that there would be at least another league trophy in the cabinet and another couple of domestic cups. Champions league would still be out of reach IMO.
He came into that team mid November when they'd already started shit. He took them to 2 cup finals. He didn't have 1 player who he could say he had input into the transfer of when he arrived.

Pep had a full preseason. He seemingly (from comments around the media and on here) had some kind of influence or input on last years transfers for us, then had his input and time this summer. He then preceded to get it all right, then the one time he didn't, he failed to adapt and our run of form speaks for itself now.

It does take time, but barring us turning over a load of dross through a period of 2 months at the start, I haven't seen that much that makes me think "yeah this will be worth the shit were putting up with again".

We've been in transition for the past two/three years.

Everything was in place to dominate and improve after the first title win, players coming into their prime, rivals inferior and now we don't look as if we can't get close to challenging.

Serious issues need to be addressed, first is Txiki.

PEP: We started really good. The first chance they have they score so it was always difficult. Second half we were a little better

PEP: It is what it is. There were not too many clear chances. In these kind of games the little details make the difference.

I thought we played OK. Extremely difficult to break Liverpool down once they had their noses ahead. We always knew we were defensively vulnerable. Zabaleta has gone whilst Toure was struggling
you are kidding me??. difficult to break down?? their defence is almost as bad as ours, utter shite, maybe if we decided to perhaps attack them then we would have scored

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.