Liverpool - post match thread.

How often are pens given for rhat? There was a higher boot from a liverpool player late on but no foul. Sterling gets penalised for daring to get stuck in but cant buy a free kick,it fuckin stinks. Thought we bossed most of that and only us tried to win it with 20 mins left. Stones and willie superb,silva and kun played well second half but yaya looked lost against a mobile midfield, maybe time to let him go?

Can't believe people are slating Aguero, I thought he was terrific. Yes he could of done better with the chance at the end. However his energy and work rate was fantastic, he was everywhere. Amazing performance from Kun overall.

Mike Riley is sat at home with a glass of wine obviously Red. Thinking my boys have done it again well done Michael Oliver you stopped City just like Anthony Taylor and Andrex Marriner just to name but a few

Yep be sat there stroking his fat cat thinking of who to referee the derby! The bent fuker

I agree the finishing is terrible - all the time.

However today Liverpool missed some sitters too.

Good effort from City today. Watched Utd today and they were awful. We both played European football

Yeah, I was entertained. I missed the two penalty claims that were controversial although the one Liverpool were ultimately rewarded didn't look a penalty - of course I'm not sure the head referee had perfect angle to see how he got the ball first

Problem is the lack of a goalscorer, still, for me. Kun is a great player but I am not convinced he is the forward Pep will want leading the line for City come next season. Yaya, what a shame - he was a real liability, only surprised Pep waited until going behind to bring Sagna on. Nolito, seems strange he isn't getting any minutes when a goalscorer like him is really needed - even with Sane's great form, I'd even risk switching flanks and sitting Sterling who disappointed on the afternoon for me. Caballero played excellent

And ultimately, I think this makeshift lineups will continue due to not having all the pieces Guardiola requires to play his game

Can't believe people are slating Aguero, I thought he was terrific. Yes he could of done better with the chance at the end. However his energy and work rate was fantastic, he was everywhere. Amazing performance from Kun overall.
Stepped up to the plate after we went behind. Was pretty anonymous in the first half, but that could be said about a few of our players this afternoon.

How often are pens given for rhat? There was a higher boot from a liverpool player late on but no foul. Sterling gets penalised for daring to get stuck in but cant buy a free kick,it fuckin stinks. Thought we bossed most of that and only us tried to win it with 20 mins left. Stones and willie superb,silva and kun played well second half but yaya looked lost against a mobile midfield, maybe time to let him go?

He's had one bad game since he returned. I do agree though, he was wank

I actually asked someone today if they thought that the referees union had passed a motion saying they would work to rule against Manchester City all season............... but their own made up rules not the usual rules for everyone else!!!

It's now beyond a joke and about time someone at the club came out and said something or even did something.

Thought we played pretty well, good spirit shown after going behind and we could have won it. Good performances from Stones & Otamendi especially. Can't believe Klopp is claiming Mane was brought down and Ota should have been sent off...Mane clearly moves his leg against our player's leg and that was the 1st contact. Cheating tosser.
KDB was at it again, oodles of misplaced passes and looking out of sorts and then comes up with an assist like that...please add some consistency to your game Kevin.
People having a go again at Kun for missing chances...errr...he did score which is more than anyone else did plus he was involved in that fantastic move that ended with Kev hitting the post...remind me who started the move and beat several players then played the 1-2 with Sane?
Ya Ya looked totally out of it 2nd half, chasing shadows which was a bit sad to see. Good strong performance form the goalie again. Hope he stays on.
Our luck has to change soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.