Liverpool Thread 2012/13

Re: Liverpool's ''Anfield Shirt''

Needs to be be worn with LFC shorts and socks pulled up. Preferable boots or loafers for the nearly full kit wanker look.

MSP said:
Actually, City haven't lost a single PL game Savic played if I remember good.

You wouldn't think so and it looks strange but I think that's it.
11 March 2012 vs Swansea we lost with Savic playing, he was guilty for the loss aswell.

I reckon Daniel Sturridge would fit in well at Liverpool in a front 3 with Suarez and Sterling.

wesshaw1985 said:
I reckon Daniel Sturridge would fit in well at Liverpool in a front 3 with Suarez and Sterling.
Sterling won't be there long since the rumour going around is that he's demanding 50/week wages. Liverpool were thinking of offering 20K. LOL

ghost305 said:
wesshaw1985 said:
Sterling won't be there long since the rumour going around is that he's demanding 50/week wages. Liverpool were thinking of offering 20K. LOL
Hes said on twitter its a load of bollocks...

Something made me smile today though... Lionel Messi: "For me Liverpool are the greatest English club, they are fair and have so much passion, their fans amaze me, their academy is similar to ours and I like that. Will I play there one day? If Barce drifted away as my home, then Liverpool is where i would go next."

January transfer shocker?!

I can dream... XD

Could've been wrong but I think I just heard the balotelli song from the dippers, or could have been the rent boys.

citymad said:
Could've been wrong but I think I just heard the balotelli song from the dippers, or could have been the rent boys.

Their tune originally but with wank lyrics - famous scouse sense of humour don't you know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.