Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that happened!:/
I can assure you it did happen. Your fans were also a disgrace outside the stadium before and after the match, and at Lime Street, when they taunted and threatened City fans. To be fair a lot of them had watched the match on TV and were drunk. It was a minority but a sizeable one. Inside the ground your so-called fans booed City throughout the match. It was a disgrace that this happened on what was a sombre occasion because of the Hillsborough anniversary. I know this because i saw it with my own eyes..though as usual most of it was ignored by the media.

I can assure you it did happen. Your fans were also a disgrace outside the stadium before and after the match, and at Lime Street, when they taunted and threatened City fans. To be fair a lot of them had watched the match on TV and were drunk. It was a minority but a sizeable one. Inside the ground your so-called fans booed City throughout the match. It was a disgrace that this happened on what was a sombre occasion because of the Hillsborough anniversary. I know this because i saw it with my own eyes..though as usual most of it was ignored by the media.
But, but. but........that was a very happy day for them.

That was the day they won the league!!

Ha ha! I'm pretty sure they weren't booing Ederson.But think what you want.The booing was for the decision.
You're an idiot and obviously a non- match goer possibly even an 'abroad' plastic.

You have literally no fucking idea about anything related to current football or tribal history.

No mate that would be Chelsea fans pretending to be dippers again - always the victims but never face up to their responsibilities. They behaved like utter twats at the Etihad this year when Edenson was injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.