Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you just fuck off back to that shithole you call home.
You beat us ..wow.. still 15 points behind and no nearer to winning the league than you have been since you won it in 2014 eh.
I can understand why the rags hate you so much...but you have your histree eh la.

The love in with the Rags...Cringe! Don't know why you can't react maturely to a conversation.
I can understand why the rags hate you so much...

The love in with the Rags...Cringe! Don't know why you can't react maturely to a conversation.
I can understand why the rags hate you so much...

If you don't like what I say then fuck off back to Rawk.
This is a City forum and I'm sick of wankers like you who only pop on if you win.
Why don't you join the Juventus forum and see if they welcome you any better.

Well they just got handed their first loss of the season..
Spoilt Kids hey!

Irony though isn't it, the celebrations when you beat City at Anfield is not the reaction of fans and players who consider us their 9th biggest game. Keep it up though, City fans don't even look for Liverpool when the fixtures are announced. You always beat us there but mostly because you're absolute shite and deluded.

Over two matches we won 8-4 on aggregate.

Klop has no more points now than he had this time last year.

Looking at dippers starting eleven how many would get in ours . OK aside from Henderson for KDB

I think the RAWK mob should look back to the way the City Fans celebrated the 5-0 earlier in the season and also perhaps look at the overall comments here on blue moon. At the game, the celebrations were strong but it was just the case of winning yet another game. Beating or drawing with Liverpool at City - 12 from the last 15 times - just another game.
Blue Moon happy of course but distinctly lacking in the bloated, degenerate bile constantly floating around the RAWK veins.
Just one other point - since we became 'successful' following the Sheik takeover, City are DIRECTLY responsible for Liverpool failing to make any impact into Champions league since 2008-9. City are the reason Liverpool have failed 6 times in the last 8 seasons for not getting top four.
Just remember, the league is all about where you finish. The journey is important but the end game is what is is all about. Liverpool have not finished above City since 2008-9. Since then, Liverpool have won the League Cup once. City have won 2 League Titles, FA Cup, 2 League Cups, 1 Charity Shield and 1 Champions league Semi Final.
Enjoy your victory by the massive margin of 1 Goal and good luck in your chase for top 4. Please carry on selling your top players season after season. Torres - Suarez - Stirling - Coutinho............................

Such a salty thread.

Your probably the 9th club Liverpool fans look for on the fixture list.
So i take it you're a member on the other eight forums before ours then?

Why is it you celebrated like you did when you won in the league title run-in season in 2014 on Sunday if we're just 9th on your list? I didn't see you celebrate like that when you beat Burnley, the Rags, Chelsea, Everton and West Brom at home... oh sorry you didn't win any of those did you... i didn't see you celebrate like that when you beat Leicester at home last month, champions from two years ago, or Arsenal, four time champions since you last won it, earlier in the season.

Funny that eh?

I think the RAWK mob should look back to the way the City Fans celebrated the 5-0 earlier in the season and also perhaps look at the overall comments here on blue moon. At the game, the celebrations were strong but it was just the case of winning yet another game. Beating or drawing with Liverpool at City - 12 from the last 15 times - just another game.
Blue Moon happy of course but distinctly lacking in the bloated, degenerate bile constantly floating around the RAWK veins.
Just one other point - since we became 'successful' following the Sheik takeover, City are DIRECTLY responsible for Liverpool failing to make any impact into Champions league since 2008-9. City are the reason Liverpool have failed 6 times in the last 8 seasons for not getting top four.
Just remember, the league is all about where you finish. The journey is important but the end game is what is is all about. Liverpool have not finished above City since 2008-9. Since then, Liverpool have won the League Cup once. City have won 2 League Titles, FA Cup, 2 League Cups, 1 Charity Shield and 1 Champions league Semi Final.
Enjoy your victory by the massive margin of 1 Goal and good luck in your chase for top 4. Please carry on selling your top players season after season. Torres - Suarez - Stirling - Coutinho............................
Alonso - Mascherano - Torres - Suarez - Stirling - Coutinho............................

Hazard will replace Bale at Madrid this season and Salah CRonaldo the year after. Who knows if Mane and Firmino will still bother to be there by then too... or Klopp

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't we just get rid of these candle lighting twats? I'm up for any form of banter but Blue baiting bullshit after a narrow win and still 15 points behind is too much, now we have two of em on here spouting shite, it's like an episode of the Harry fuckin Enfield show...!
Fuck em off mods, happy to rattle sabres with the decent dippers on here but these two are just ****s..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.