Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody mentioned attacking Latics fans after a cup tie? Pie-eating, broken leg Wigan Latics fans fair enough, but these were bloody Oldham fans.

The Liverpool effort to finally show a modicum of contrition (even though, of course, it was "Chelsea fans wot dunn it")
o-HEYSEL-570.jpg

The Juventus fans were clearly enamoured and thought, "what a lovely, honest gesture"
juventusfansPA060504_450x310.jpg

JFT39

Boodiful

2nd time he's not replied to you must of touched a nerve

He comes on taking the fucking piss... which of our 4 goals was the best...wasn't happy when I said we had pick of 8 ...ooh and a 15 point gap too.
No problem with fans who don't try to take the piss out of us...
But they are a bigger brand apparently...they loves brands in Dipperpool. ..I remember them branding fans with Stanley knives ...or was it Chelsea fans that attached us in Stanley park...

He comes on taking the fucking piss... which of our 4 goals was the best...wasn't happy when I said we had pick of 8 ...ooh and a 15 point gap too.
No problem with fans who don't try to take the piss out of us...
But they are a bigger brand apparently...they loves brands in Dipperpool. ..I remember them branding fans with Stanley knives ...or was it Chelsea fans that attached us in Stanley park...
I reported him to the mods for goading us on here on every thread he can squeeze a little dig into. He’s being very clever and trying to dress it up as banter when it’s no such thing. He and the rest of the Liverpool ‘fans’ on here are just wumming. Especially after the result at Anfield. Like you said “which of our 4 goals were best lol”. Pisstaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.