Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
He comes on taking the fucking piss... which of our 4 goals was the best...wasn't happy when I said we had pick of 8 ...ooh and a 15 point gap too.
No problem with fans who don't try to take the piss out of us...
But they are a bigger brand apparently...they loves brands in Dipperpool. ..I remember them branding fans with Stanley knives ...or was it Chelsea fans that attached us in Stanley park...

Excuse me but I hope you are not reffering to me.I never asked which of the 4 goals was the best..you're probably getting me confused with someone else.I actaully complimented City for the way they play football and hoped you win the league(which will happen):/
You obviously have problems with Liverpool as a club..fine..but don't take it out on the fans..

Is it possible to dislike Liverpool more than utd? I think I do. I remember the league cup semi at Maine Rd. disallowed goal because they had to be in the final. I also think the Beatles are shit.

Is it possible to dislike Liverpool more than utd? I think I do. I remember the league cup semi at Maine Rd. disallowed goal because they had to be in the final. I also think the Beatles are shit.
I fucking hate the Beatles, wankers!

Pure WUMmery from some of these Scouse fans then them getting defensive and “ooh sorry lads I’m just having a bit of cheeky banter lol”. It’s alien to me. Why would I bother going onto RAWK, Redcafe* or The Foaming Cocks forum to defend the biased shite they post? Of course it’s biased it’s football.

*TBH I might have considered signing up to Redcafe but they would have twigged something was up as soon as they saw my Manchester IP address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.