Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the success of Mo Salah this season surely it's only a matter of time before they start selling half and half prayer mats outside the ground

With the success of Mo Salah this season surely it's only a matter of time before they start selling half and half prayer mats outside the ground

More a matter of time before he goes on strike to force his move to Madrid.

How will Liverpool line up next season?

Well, I think Keita will come into midfield as a replacement for Emre Can who looks to be off to Juventus. That’s a shame because he really looks like he could be the real deal, so young too.

IF that’s the case it won’t make much of different to us in terms of quality. You can’t get better with one in one out.

IF we get Alisson that would definitely improve our GK spot

Personally I’d like to see a proper natural DM come in. But I don’t know if A) we’re in the market for one and B) if one would even fit our play style. Might not be Klopps style

Living in Liverpool for over 20 years, I have seen how the footballing balance has tipped. 2 incidents over the last 2 days brought it home. At half time yesterday I got a text from an Anfield season ticket holder friend. He's usually very prickly when it comes to City, but I was surprised that he said he was enjoying City's performance and was impressed. Then he texted to say please beat Chelsea on Sunday.
Tonight I was in a bar and met a scouse fan and he said exactly the same: do us a favour by beating Chelsea.
You can tell they hate it, but there is a increasing acceptance that things have changed. They are now looking to little City help them get their top 4 slot.
I am loving it.
(Although the bloke in the bar couldn't help himself from using the phrase "European Royalty". They have to have something to hang their hat on I suppose)

Well, I think Keita will come into midfield as a replacement for Emre Can who looks to be off to Juventus. That’s a shame because he really looks like he could be the real deal, so young too.

IF that’s the case it won’t make much of different to us in terms of quality. You can’t get better with one in one out.

IF we get Alisson that would definitely improve our GK spot

Personally I’d like to see a proper natural DM come in. But I don’t know if A) we’re in the market for one and B) if one would even fit our play style. Might not be Klopps style
Wouldnt mind Can at City on a free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.