Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not mate, like I just painstakingly pointed out, what's happened to Sterling is unprecedented, you only see your own lot slagging him off, we see many other fans and the press wading in... Sterling has improved Immeasurably since he left Liverpool, he's still not the finished article but he's getting there. Unlike Milner with us, he's never uttered a bad word against Liverpool... Obviously you can't see it and/or accept it so let's leave it there....!

Fans booing a player they have nothing to do with is NOT unprecedented.

Fans booing a player they have nothing to do with is NOT unprecedented.

Apart from Beckham after the red for England in 98, I can't think of a player booed at every away ground in a season.
You name another.
Just one
Who was booed at every ground in a season

So city fans are good boys and girls who only boo when they deserve it? Everyone else is "wank fans". Ok then. Ill just leave it at that.

No, it was you who generalised that all teams boo returning playrs, that is bollocks, as many teams give ex/returning players a good reception, and I gave, from my experience expample when we have booed players and reasons why, we have had most players return and get a clap/cheer or even chant towards them.

Booing them just because they left, which is a trait of the tarquins especially is pretty sad and wank imho, but fans like that are the exception not the rule.

Sterling was stitched up by rogers and has been treated like shite by press, other oposition fans and liverpool fans since, totally out of proportion with anyone else in recent times.

Don’t Newcastle/Sunderland fans boo anyone who has even played for the other?

I dunno, this seems like a nothing case to me.

You don’t go to games do you? I’ve asked before but you ignored me, but tonights comments seem to prove it to me. Sterling gets more abuse than any other player I can think of. Beckham got some for a while aroundvthe country, Cole was abused a fair bit and Campbell got it of Spurs fans but Sterling gets it off everyone. If you think what he gets is normal it’s because you only see games on tv.

It is when they have done sweet fuck all aside from move to another club without saying or doing anything controversial.. Give me one example other than Sterling, save the cop out generalisation for RAWK, it doesn't wash on here...!

What did Tevez do? (genuine question. I cant remember if there was any love lost there between him and United)

Apart from Beckham after the red for England in 98, I can't think of a player booed at every away ground in a season.
You name another.
Just one
Who was booed at every ground in a season

Except... Sterling hasn't been booed at every ground has he? Let's not exaggerate.

You don’t go to games do you? I’ve asked before but you ignored me, but tonights comments seem to prove it to me. Sterling gets more abuse than any other player I can think of. Beckham got some for a while aroundvthe country, Cole was abused a fair bit and Campbell got it of Spurs fans but Sterling gets it off everyone. If you think what he gets is normal it’s because you only see games on tv.

I dont go to City games no.

What did Tevez do? (genuine question. I cant remember if there was any love lost there between him and United)

Except... Sterling hasn't been booed at every ground has he? Let's not exaggerate.
Lol, well played you'll reel a few in with that.

Tailed off a bit now but virtually the whole of the previous seasons he was booed at every ground, I know this because I go to most away games.. Your talking shite mate, hence the disdain that's building up against you on here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.