Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pictures all over the place showing the police vans being climbed all over and stood on by their fans. That's what the police were doing .... fuck all again.

This is what I don't understand. Why is nobody in the media or even in Parliament asking what the hell was and is happening there? Prior to the game the police warned they would clamp down on pyrotechnics being let off in the vicinity of the ground as it was illegal to do so. Yet there are their police vans with morons standing and sitting all over them setting off flares. Then there is clear mobs of ultras you could spot a mile off , being allowed to walk around holding belts as weapons and other items and attacking people, right outside the ground where security should be at it's tightest. Have the police lost all control and should LFC be allowed to host football games in such an unsafe environment?

They are a one man team really. When Salah went off against us they were poor and the same last night. He carries them.

Against a team like Bayern or Real who can keep the ball and cope with their press (as we should have done better) they will struggle. To throw away a five goal lead shows their issues. Throw in the fact it is a one off game in a neutral stadium for the final and most of their team is hugely inexperienced I cannot see them winning the trophy.

Real and Bayern have so much experience and will control the game. I really hope they do not win it. They are insufferable.

Fair play to Liverpool. They deservedly beat us and they've peaked at the right time and are probably 1 game from winning the CL. However are they a great team? I don't believe so, 20 wins out of 35 in the league is a pretty poor return. However they are an extremely dangerous cup team but they expend a huge amount of energy in short bursts during a game. If you can see their threat out they are vulnerable, something we didn't do in the first 45mins of the tie. You have to give them credit though in that they have capitalised on their dominant spells recently however they cannot sustain this over a full league season. They remind me of Mourinho's Madrid side, lethal on the counter but limited with the ball. Extremely surprised Roma didn't compress the space in behind and allow Liverpool to have the ball and play in front. Milner, Henderson & Ox haven't got the guile to break down a well organised defence.

When this happens is when we'll see how good they, and Salah, really are. The truth is they've won three big games all season, 2 against us at Anfield and last night. In all three games the opposition were set up perfectly for this Liverpool team to exploit. I was raging at half time in our game because it's been obvious for a while now that Liverpool blow their gasket and if they're not winning in the last twenty minutes they are vulnerable. What they haven't had to do yet is breakdown a really solid defence. Actually they had to do it twice against United and failed. When I see Salah's goals with the pace, movement and space him and his teammates have, I wonder what Sané, KDB, Sterling etc could do. Not belittling Salah or Liverpool here, they guy is magic. But it will be interesting to see him next year when teams wise up.

Pictures all over the place showing the police vans being climbed all over and stood on by their fans. That's what the police were doing .... fuck all again.

Total disrespect to the badge to allow that, the merseyside police that is.

I don't think the majority of us dislike the Liverpool players especially the extremely modest Salah.

It is their cretinous fans that we have grown to despise due to their appalling unsporting behaviour.
Every club has its fair share of idiots and hatred, I’ve read plenty of hate on here and other forums, city fans are not better than any other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.