Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the express boycotted on merseyside and by all their fans worldwide.

I saw this article posted on Twitter by a Liverpool fan and the replies/responses from them was comical, I don't think that article will be up on the site long before it gets pulled and he's down the dole office looking for a new job.

I saw this article posted on Twitter by a Liverpool fan and the replies/responses from them was comical, I don't think that article will be up on the site long before it gets pulled and he's down the dole office looking for a new job.
Always offended, never ashamed.

Roma ultras violent before game - all Roma fans and club scum, Liverpool offended.
Liverpool 'ultras' violent before every game - just a few scallies, can't blame the club or fans, probably didn't even support Liverpool, no reason to be ashamed.

Scouse logic la.

I'm not a lawyer either but I do know that attempted murder is a very difficult charge to make stick because it requires the prosecution to prove intent. You can beat someone into a coma but it can't always be proved that you intended to kill them unless there were prior threats to that effect or some other circumstances that may lead a jury to think that you intended to kill the victim. You are essentially trying to prove what the accused was thinking as well as what they physically carried out.
That is why a lot of these cases of extreme violence tend to end up as being prosecuted for GBH rather than attempted murder.
@bluebaja
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-merseyside-43905353

Two Italian men have been charged over violence before Liverpool's Champions League semi-final against Roma in which a man was left seriously injured.

Filippo Lombardi, 20, has been charged with violent disorder and wounding/inflicting grievous bodily harm and Daniele Sciusco, 29, is charged with violent disorder.

No attempted murder charge.

Happened already I think as I cant find the article. Freedom of the press eh ?

@bluebaja
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-merseyside-43905353

Two Italian men have been charged over violence before Liverpool's Champions League semi-final against Roma in which a man was left seriously injured.

Filippo Lombardi, 20, has been charged with violent disorder and wounding/inflicting grievous bodily harm and Daniele Sciusco, 29, is charged with violent disorder.

No attempted murder charge.

Don't want to play this incident down but basically the media inventing the attempted murder charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.