Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
6q9rvm.jpg

A packed Kippax too.

Just before the derby Mark Ogden was on espn, enlightening everyone about the rags/dipper rivalry. Apparently it's because they were always competing against each other for the big prizes for what he claimed was over 100 (one hundred) years and we've never mattered throughout that period.

It really is time that buffoons like this clown were dragged out in front of the class at press conferences and asked to name the 'isteree books they've been reading and prove their claims or be thrown out.

I don't know a single rag who was happy to lose the other night, in fact they all seem to have been abducted by aliens sometime late Wednesday, but Hilda doesn't seem to have noticed.
A bit of history for Mr Ogden, when Liverpool won their first title in 1900/01 the rags finished halfway down the 2nd tier and were still called Newton Heath. Some fucking rivalry!

They should start banning people from Anfield who have been on holiday to Dubai and other Middle Eastern countries, if they’re that morally right.
And publicly hang, draw and quarter anyone who's had the temerity to eat a Kebab. Seriously, these Dippers are really something else, if
Qatar, Saudi Arabia, any UAE, Iran or Kim Jong fucking Un said they were going to buy Liverpool for billions, I can give you
a cast iron guarantee that not one more peep about Human rights, slavery, brutality, and all the other self righteous, faux moralistic
bullshit would be heard from Victims R Us. They really are are so lacking in self awareness, and consumed with bile spitting rage
that City just keep on winning, that all reason is now lost.
What these walking abortions fail to forsee, is the very distinct possibility that any takeover bid is more likely to come
from the middle east, it's there that, like Abu Dhabi, the move to invest and grow wealth outside of declining oil
production, will change to investment in Western industries and technologies, and football, because of the huge global brand.

I predict the post-match interview tonight from Klipperty with the usual jibbering, babbling, waffle plus an "I'd love it, love it. They've got to go to Burnley and win" moment.

If he does, I'd love it.

A bit of history for Mr Ogden, when Liverpool won their first title in 1900/01 the rags finished halfway down the 2nd tier and were still called Newton Heath. Some fucking rivalry!

The only years they have been the top 2 are 1947,1964,1980,1988,2009, given they have 38 between them 5/38 is hardly them challenging each other. Its just sky peddled media bullshit generated when the premier league was formed and the rags had a period of dominance and start closing in on the dippers overall total.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.