Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, just took a look on rawk and one of their posters is pulling them up on when DIC were muting a takeover of liverpool (remember the banners in the stadium)

The replies are pathetic saying they would have walked away from the club !!

Another beauty is a post says this person has never seen a Manchester City shirt in Bedford, but has seen loads of liverpool, united, arsenal - i though we were full of plastics fans from here there and everywhere

Remember when that volcano erupted and stopped inbound flights to the uk - i seem to remember a certain scouse stadium being more empty than full

He obviously wasn't there the other week, when I was down visiting my parents ;-)

Hahaha no wonder they wanted to try and push that lie about City, they're ashamed of their own plastic **** club!

Think I saw a plastic flag on one of the seats too.
Those famous night games at Anfield under the lights with the fake crowd chants and noises........

I posted on here the day after the klanfield game this season that me and the lad were still In the ground 10 mins after the game when we heard this. We thought they were showing match highlights on the big screen till we realised that hadn't got any.
100%believe it's true
Absolutely no doubt - F*cking hypocrites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.