Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow racism and this;

''Mocking LFC, to whom a title win in this 30th anniversary year of Hillsborough would mean so much. ''

at some point they need to move on from that, respect the anniversary sure but making everything about Hillsborough, I think it's a little bit sick tbh.

The business model seems to have worked well for the rags.

Wow racism and this;

''Mocking LFC, to whom a title win in this 30th anniversary year of Hillsborough would mean so much. ''

at some point they need to move on from that, respect the anniversary sure but making everything about Hillsborough, I think it's a little bit sick tbh.
It was the same in 2014 when they were banging on about how it would be fitting for them to win the league as it was the 25th anniversary. What happened in 1989 was horrendous, my wife (evertonian from bootle) knew two lads who died, but to constantly bring it up as some kind of reason as to why they deserve to win things is just crass.

That's the best of the lot. So it's now City's fault that United have made arguably the worst set of footballing decisions over the past 6 years than any other club in the history of the game when relative resources are taken into account? Just let that sink in for a moment blues.....

It's City's fault that United appointed Moyes
It's City's fault that United dawdled and signed Fellaini for a higher fee than they could've gotten him for a few weeks earlier
It's City's fault that United gave Rooney a new 5 year contract when he was clearly in decline
It's City's fault that United adopted a scattergun transfer policy in the early weeks of van Gaal's reign
It's City's fault that Di Maria didn't work out
It's City's fault that Falcao didn't work out
It's City's fault that United sacked van Gaal while he was still celebrating winning the FA Cup
It's City's fault that United appointed a damaged goods manager in Mourinho who had got himself deliberately sacked from his previous job
It's City's fault that United let Pogba go for fuck-all then signed him back for a world record fee
It's City's fault that United signed Lukaku for £90 million
It's City's fault that United broke the bank to sign Sanchez and put him on half a million quid a week
It's City's fault that Pogba is shit
It's City's fault that Lukaku is shit
It's City's fault that Sanchez is so shit that he has proven to be a better piano player at United than a football player
It's City's fault that Luke Shaw is a fat bastard
It's City's fault that Ashley Young is a diving twat who eats bird shit
It's City's fault that Ole is now at the wheel and has overseen United's worst run of away defeats for 38 fucking years

I doff my fucking cap Sir!

Except that Sterling didn't actually say nobody wants liverpool to win the premiership did he?
He was talking about it from a City context.

Seriously, this kind of horseshit journolism is a fucking disgrace.

I hope, fucking pray, that we win this league exactly the same way we did back in 2011. To see 'pool utterly crushed in the same manner as utd were on that day will be an utter joy to behold.

#notbitter

’I would go as far as to say that if we do come second on that final day, our celebrations at Anfield will probably (and should) put any celebration that City can muster up to shame.’

Haha they are mental!

1. I think they will struggle more next season, and if they did manage to take the title this year then next season will be a massive wake up call to them in how other teams approach and set up for the games making it an even harder campaign

The introduction of VAR will be their biggest obstacle next season. How many offsides and non-penalties did they benefit from? Where the resultant decision was an extra point or two to them

On the flip side to that we should benefit from VAR. might not have a huge impact points wise for us but could turn a tight game into a comfortable one.

Should we beat Burnley on Sunday and the dippers get a decent result in the Nou Camp (I.e. not a new arsehole torn) I expect them to chuck all their eggs in the CL basket and wheel out the stiffs for their Newcastle game. I mean, the gurning sausage eater has got ‘istory.

That's the best of the lot. So it's now City's fault that United have made arguably the worst set of footballing decisions over the past 6 years than any other club in the history of the game when relative resources are taken into account? Just let that sink in for a moment blues.....

It's City's fault that United appointed Moyes
It's City's fault that United dawdled and signed Fellaini for a higher fee than they could've gotten him for a few weeks earlier
It's City's fault that United gave Rooney a new 5 year contract when he was clearly in decline
It's City's fault that United adopted a scattergun transfer policy in the early weeks of van Gaal's reign
It's City's fault that Di Maria didn't work out
It's City's fault that Falcao didn't work out
It's City's fault that United sacked van Gaal while he was still celebrating winning the FA Cup
It's City's fault that United appointed a damaged goods manager in Mourinho who had got himself deliberately sacked from his previous job
It's City's fault that United let Pogba go for fuck-all then signed him back for a world record fee
It's City's fault that United signed Lukaku for £90 million
It's City's fault that United broke the bank to sign Sanchez and put him on half a million quid a week
It's City's fault that Pogba is shit
It's City's fault that Lukaku is shit
It's City's fault that Sanchez is so shit that he has proven to be a better piano player at United than a football player
It's City's fault that Luke Shaw is a fat bastard
It's City's fault that Ashley Young is a diving twat who eats bird shit
It's City's fault that Ole is now at the wheel and has overseen United's worst run of away defeats for 38 fucking years

On points 3 and 11, it is, at least partly.

They have also not kept a clean sheet for 12 matches, the last time that happened was in August 1971.

48 years ago.

6q9rvm.jpg

A packed Kippax too.
That's Denis Law on the right if I'm not mistaken.

The introduction of VAR will be their biggest obstacle next season. How many offsides and non-penalties did they benefit from? Where the resultant decision was an extra point or two to them

On the flip side to that we should benefit from VAR. might not have a huge impact points wise for us but could turn a tight game into a comfortable one.
You didn't see how VAR was used last week, I take it. Don't count on it being used evenly for all teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.