Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I STILL don't know WHY a Red Scouser would want (or NEED) to air his views here... why?

I know...

I'll start posting my enthusiastic views on the Apollo moon flights on a knitting forum...

I bet they'll love it!

JJ
Funny you should say that, but the Beeb were doing an interview a few minutes ago with Mike Collins ( the one who didn't land) who mentiioned that when he was flying a T38 to Canaveral, the words "knit one, pearl two" were said( I didn't get the context why).

Perhaps there may be some relevance to your observation, and , by implication, @Drubas being on our forum!

;-)

Funny you should say that, but the Beeb were doing an interview a few minutes ago with Mike Collins ( the one who didn't land) who mentiioned that when he was flying a T38 to Canaveral, the words "knit one, pearl two" were said( I didn't get the context why).

Perhaps there may be some relevance to your observation, and , by implication, @Drubas being on our forum!

;-)
Think you're pulling the wool over our eyes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.