Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen the comment on the BBC site about Murrayfield looking like the Kop. They really do have their corporate tongue up Liverpool's fundament, don't they?

I mean, I know it, but I'm always amazed at the new ways they can think up to lick scouse arse.

P.S.If City went 3-0 down in the most meaningless of meaningless friendlies, they'd be ripping us to pieces.

If i've said just that a million times,exposed he is not all that,mane,fiirmino and salad are still away so hopefully they won't be fit for next sunday at least,our late ones back won't feature i don't think but he might just risk his in the hope they can beat us
Yeah, I reckon Mane and Salah will start with Origi inbetween them. They don’t go to Wembley very often, so will see it as an important game. In contrast, it’s our 16th game at Wembley in 8 years.

Just seen the comment on the BBC site about Murrayfield looking like the Kop. They really do have their corporate tongue up Liverpool's fundament, don't they?

I mean, I know it, but I'm always amazed at the new ways they can think up to lick scouse arse.

P.S.If City went 3-0 down in the most meaningless of meaningless friendlies, they'd be ripping us to pieces.

Sickening isn't it? Double standards

Yeah, I reckon Mane and Salah will start with Origi inbetween them. They don’t go to Wembley very often, so will see it as an important game. In contrast, it’s our 16th game at Wembley in 8 years.

Mane not due back til the week after I don’t think. He may gamble Firminio and Salah but they will lack sharpness if he does.

They still find ways when we win !

BBC Football.

It's an odd scene, this. The final knockings of this contest are being played out to a murmur of conversation from the stands. I think a few are considering beating the tram queues...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.