Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who did they beat 2-0 and the headline was the old hackneyed chestnut "Crisis? What crisis?" Well, after last nights pitiful performance, is it five or six home games on the trot - new chapter in Dipper 'istree hahahahahahaha! - it's not a crisis, like the York away crisis, but a full-on, 24 carat, knobs and whistles catastrophe. Long may it continue.

Who did they beat 2-0 and the headline was the old hackneyed chestnut "Crisis? What crisis?" Well, after last nights pitiful performance, is it five or six home games on the trot - new chapter in Dipper 'istree hahahahahahaha! - it's not a crisis, like the York away crisis, but a full-on, 24 carat, knobs and whistles catastrophe. Long may it continue.

They beat the team bottom of the league whos won 2 games I think?

Never fuck with someone with a huge neck tattoo..
This always mixes me up, every time i've met someone with a hideous huge neck tattoo they've turned out to be a bit of knob......but then i love Eddie.
Answer on a postcard to a mixed up City fan.

I repeated - several times -
the stat about Mr Whippy being the top scorer at Klanfield this year.

It was met with quite a lot of laughs.

The can pull up the injuries etc but didn’t they get whacked 7-2 with a full team ????? I do believe even with a fully fit squad this was always gonna happen ......... the forwards etc have gone full pelt etc for years and sooner or later this was gonna happen ..........I will be amazed if they even finish in the top 7 ....... they may get the odd results but there will be a lot of average ones to follow ....... this isn’t an odd blip the whole side look gone and so does the manager

Their next game is Fulham at home. If they get beat by them it will be 6 consecutive home game defeats in a row, and also them getting beat in a "6 pointer" by another team also in relegation form. This would be quite funny as it will kind of kill off them doing their "six times" jive as it will get thrown back at them as the number of times in a row they have been beaten at home.

I could honestly see Klopp going if they get beat again on Sunday.
I really can’t see Fulham winning on Sunday, as much as I would love it to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.