Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this from a Leicester forum a few days ago, before we played them. I think Hammo will be as happy as the rest of the country :-)

Hammo

Posted 2 hours ago

I would gladly take a defeat by Man City if we could beat, or even draw against, Liverpool two days later.

Anything to stop that Scouse muck and their vile hypocrite of a manager from winning the title
Can't be right, Liverpool are the neutral and true football lover's choice.

RAWK at it's finest:
"We blew it, plain and simple. Leicester will lose to Norwich next.

Normally a team with 41 points in 19 games can recover and launch a title challenge. However not when they're up against systematic cheats."

"In the pre-City era you could afford a few nights like tonight but with those financially doped twats and their two talent-laden squads around you can't - and we'd already had a few (Brighton, Brentford, West Ham). Barring a miracle and an uncharacteristic slump from them it's looking a big ask to haul them in. Hope I'm wrong of course."
Lmao at the pre City era comment like the dippers were serial winners during that era, you won 1 title in 31 years and that was during the "City era" you thick ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.