Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
United have become an irrelevance.

These cunts however, I fuckin despise. I hope we fucking destroy them in the FA cup semi and Real destroy them in the champions league.

There is no way, no fuckin way, that the cosmetically enhanced German wanker deserves to be mentioned in the same breath as Pep.

Fuckin hate them.

Cunts.

United have become an irrelevance.

These cunts however, I fuckin despise. I hope we fucking destroy them in the FA cup semi and Real destroy them in the champions league.

There is no way, no fuckin way, that the cosmetically enhanced German wanker deserves to be mentioned in the same breath as Pep.

Fuckin hate them.

Cunts.
Dipper fan on 606 telling it was all about the Klopp factor.
Apparently the klopp factor means striking fear into opponents.
I‘ve just watched 90 mins of Forest nor being at all fearful of them.
Giddy dippers- aren’t they funny?

It's strange that every other football club that played in those stadiums didn't have a problem. Just the scouse and rags very puzzling.
Considering heysel was condemned at the start of the season as the cinder blocks it was made out of was crumbling and could literally be pulled apart .....

Also massive fk up by the local police to put the Italians in the same zone as the scousers

We only hate them more now because they are a very good team and competing for the same trophies! It’s football if it were Arsenal we would think the same.
Is the correct answer.

I didn't mind Liverpool before they come good but now the mere sound of eh eh eh eh and my blood pressure goes through the top of my head.

You are in the position of being the ones to stop the pariahs of world football from winning 2 trophies & quite possibly all 3 trophies available this season.
We will literally never, ever hear the end of it if they win more silverware this season.
It’s a dream come true for the dipper loving media & the makers of sick bags, if they were to win the lot.
For the sake of football & for the fans of every other team in this country, Europe & possible the world, please just stop the cnuts.
Time to launch Operation ‘StopTheScousers’
#STS

You are in the position of being the ones to stop the pariahs of world football from winning 2 trophies & quite possibly all 3 trophies available this season.
We will literally never, ever hear the end of it if they win more silverware this season.
It’s a dream come true for the dipper loving media & the makers of sick bags, if they were to win the lot.
For the sake of football & for the fans of every other team in this country, Europe & possible the world, please just stop the cnuts.
Time to launch Operation ‘StopTheScousers’
#STS

We would win the treble every year if we had the referee decisions
They have continually every tight game a helping hand comes along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.