Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the way to Paris
To end up in defeat
Crying in the stands
And tear-gassed in the streets
ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ

On the pitch when it really mattered the dippers played over five & a half hours, yep five & a half hours of cup final football & scored no goals, city scored three goals in just over five & a half minutes yet the dippers are supposed to be the "mentality monsters" (whatever the fuck that is).
Off the pitch dont get me started, suffice to say they do seem to have a bit of bad luck with stadiums, autorities, police, chelsea fans, french fans etc etc etc................
or maybe just maybe there problems might lie closer to home, I mean its not like there fans are not known for jibbing in, fake tickets, causing trouble is it?
But no lets blame everyone else again & you know what the absolute wankers in the media will back them up again, I mean how many fucking times does it have to happen before someone twigs it might actually be there fault?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.