Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The aftermath of this shitshow is delicious, the media can see the scouse resurgence unfolding as they slip back into the pack.

BBC Transfer Rumours.
With an unprecedented injury crisis caused by a Witch, Reds Manager Klopp is looking to kill two birds with one stone.
The German Maestro is said to be interested in signing Matthew Hopkins on a free transfer.
Hopkins who is just over 400 years old would fit the profile for the might Reds midfield.
Nicknamed Witchfinder General he is currently six feet under somewhere in Essex.

It’s definitely coming very close to the end of the Liverpool generation, i can already feel the tears and sadness as both them and the Salfordians revert to type ( mediocrity on big money ).

Two things now, Jude to City, Pep extension and then, game over.

I'm still going with Bingo talking about witches because he is fed up with inane questions from interviewers.
No manager enjoys being interviewed after a defeat unless they can have a rant about the officials, so he was just being silly. - Either that or he's heading for a padded cell.
Actually, the padded cell might be correct as his next match is at an asylum.

It’s definitely coming very close to the end of the Liverpool generation, i can already feel the tears and sadness as both them and the Salfordians revert to type ( mediocrity on big money ).

Two things now, Jude to City, Pep extension and then, game over.
And then the PL, the FA, Uefa 'n FIFA will engineer a rule book that stipulates that if a club gets more than a couple of points ahead at any time of the season their fixture list reverts to a family board game where you could miss a turn but the opposition waltz off with three points. This will be done on a random basis and will not affect every team 'n every league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.