Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had actually wondered why Oliver had gone over to speak to both Klopp and Arteta right after speaking to both Henderson and Gabriel. Initially I thought it was to calm them both down but then they both seemed to not even be interacting with each other.

I wonder now if it was to tell them both that Gabriel had notified Oliver that he believed Henderson direct racial language at him and that now Oliver was obligated to file a report with the league and FA?

Definitely something up there.

That would go some way to explaining how someone by all accounts leading the charge against racism caused an incident that needs referral to the league.

And, although this is all conjecture, I have known a few that I would consider (at least outwardly) anti-racist but who were—at the same time—quite homophobic. Though they obviously often overlap, they are two different prejudices, and it is amazing how people can harbour one whilst being almost militantly against the other.

Humans, eh?
True. I hate scousers even though I've no problem with different nationalities (bar the French, cheating cunts) or ethnicities and I couldn't give a fuck what 2 consenting adults get up to behind closed doors.

Maybe he called him a samba ****, that would explain Firmino's reaction.
Nah don't think a Brazilian would actually find that offensive tbh.

Edit: and it doesn't explain Xhaka's reaction, although tbf he doesn't need much provocation.

Words of wisdom:

How anyone could want these cheating twats to win the league at a procession to show how much of a one sided shit show this is is beyond me. These cheating fuckers could win the next five titles by 20 points every season and not one single person in the media or press would call them out on it. They’d all just go on about how great they are. Fuck them I don’t want these cheating c*nts winning anything.

All I want is the premier league to grow a pair of balls and investigate them properly, but we all know that will never happen cos they don’t want to damage their brand. Oh and by the way, as shit as we’ve been this season and as many goals as Herman Munster has scored for them this season we will beat them next week cos the cardy wearing fraud has a mental block when it comes to Klopp.
Is he suggesting, in a roundabout way, that we're cheats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.