Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Have to say I saw the same thing in the first half and so assumed that the ref was just following the LOTG. So as Clattenberg/Jenas et al on MOTD have pointed out... It is down to failure to play the rules correctlty by Tierney. Evened up I suppose but then very tough on Forest who should have had the game well won by that time anyway. Tierney has to hold his hands up for that mistake.

Play like that next week and Haaland will have another 5.
Evened up? Not sure about that. Did Forest get to play til they scored as well?

Just seen the clip for the dippers goal. So much wrong with that a top ref should not be making so many mistakes in such a short time.

First the dipper defender cheating claiming a head injury, clear cheating.

Secondly the dipper defender was clearly hit my his own keeper ! But not on the head.

Thirdly the ref stopped play with forest in possession.

Forth the ref than restarts the game by giving the ball to the dipper keeper who committed the 'foul' in the first place.

Then the ref is dishing out cards against forest at the end, when the ref has costed them a important point. Which come the end of the season could see forest relegated by a point.

What punishment will the ref get ?

Why doesnt VAR get involved in all these clear and obvious errors ?

Refs' chat site has some trying the "explanation" that when Tierney decided to stop play it was before the Forest player touched the ball so under the law the ball would go back to the keeper (last touch was in the penalty area) - and it's when he decides, not when he blows the whistle...

Chelsea at home is the more baffling one. 1 goal, 4 subs and 2 cards for time wasting and only 4 mins added time.

Liverpool forest 0 goals, 7 subs and 2 cards for time wasting 8 mins added time

If I was more of a sad bastard I’d re watch our games with a stopwatch and document what is being manipulated with added time..it stinks
I thought immediately of the Chelsea game!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.