Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

As well as being unbelievably small time and reeking of insecurity, Alexander-Arnold’s comment means that Liverpool lifting the PL in an empty stadium, with no parade to follow, meant more to them than winning the Villa game in the manner we did, and lifting that same trophy, in front of our supporters, did to us; the juxtaposition of which is actually comical.
'Probably been more successful' made me guffaw. What a wee prick he is.

Invented things meaning more

Sorry trent, for running around like a headless chicken and screaming at the top of my voice when Rodri scored in the champs final. How foolish, I should have sat there in quiet contemplation of how a scouser would have enjoyed it more.

Sorry trent, for running around like a headless chicken and screaming at the top of my voice when Rodri scored in the champs final. How foolish, I should have sat there in quiet contemplation of how a scouser would have enjoyed it more.
I'm still ashamed that our players didn't just "get down the tunnel" after the Gundo comeback.

We'd already won the Premier League the season before, so frankly it was just stopping me getting home early.

Lazing by the pool in Tenerife and there’s a quiz going on at the complex bar.
One of the questions:
Apart from the Manchester clubs (grrrrrr) name the other 5 winners of the Premier League.
So he gives the answer. The conceived wisdom of his quizzers was that he was wrong that the dippers have only won it once.
Nobody got all 5 and someone answered Leeds!
That’s what the bin dipping loving msm can do to people with less than a passing interest in football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.