Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

They’d fuckin love that though. 3 points awarded to the dippers and probably a points deduction and fine for us. Leaving two of their beloved red shirts to battle it out for the rest of the season

But there’s already been a precedent set…. Twice by red cunts. You see it’s perfectly ok not to fulfil a fixture providing you have either fake bombs or a few knobs breaking into the ground dressed as animals.

Question for you City fans who travel to Anfield to support City. Does it feel like a more intimidating place to go than other stadiums? Do you feel like your safety is more at risk there than going to (as an example) Tottenham?

Send the bus with just the training gear/kits on.
Meanwhile the team arrive in a fleet of Mercedes Vianos.
Vinny runs a chauffeur company doesn't he?

I see this vermin are planing to attack the players bus again. If a single object hits the bus then we must refuse to play until it is safe to do so. Record everything, gather all the evidence and expose them for what they are.
God I hate these cunts!
I think it's guaranteed to happen unfortunately, this time those cunts have to be punished

Question for you City fans who travel to Anfield to support City. Does it feel like a more intimidating place to go than other stadiums? Do you feel like your safety is more at risk there than going to (as an example) Tottenham?
Done 87 grounds Anfield is not intimidating
As a Manc walking Around London or any other UK city I don’t have any safety fears .
The only safety fear I’d have visiting your so called city would be if I was a coach or mini bus driver.

If the feral cunts attack our bus again then Pep should tell the driver to turn around and go back to Manchester and let the Premier League sort out what happens.
No way should any team be subjected to having the coach attacked by a screaming mob of shithouse cunts..the Premier League should tell the vermin that if one object is thrown at the coach the game will be played at a later date and at a neutral venue with no fans allowed inside.
Desperate cunts will do anything to try and gain an advantage...if we attacked their coach at our ground the press would be all over it like flies round a turd.
Fuck me I despise them cunts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.