Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

For those that what a nice text form to send to their “mates” (source: Sky Sports).

—————

Reporter: "Normally intensity is the name of your game, so how come it became so difficult in extra-time?"

Klopp: "Bit of a dumb question, I have to say. We played I don't know how many games recently, I don't know how many games United exactly played. That's sport."

"Really disappointed about that question, but you thought obviously it's good."

Reporter: "So too many games?"

Klopp: "Oh, ah come on, you are obviously not in a great shape, and I have no nerves for you."

—————

Should have just said the fenoterol and taurine wore off.
What was the bit he spouted about resources? It's missed from that transcript.

I wondered who I hated more until today. I cheered United‘s winner. Never before never again. I must loathe Liverpool!

How did other posters feel about it?
Jumped up in my dad's living room and in front of everyone including the kids shouted "get in, shove yer quadruple up yer arse". My missus said I was embarrassing!

Never before in my rather long life as a Blue have I cheered a rag winning goal against any team. I fecking well did today though ! Completely sick and tired of all the hype that those despicable scouse t**ts get in the media. Quadruple - sorry False Quadruple - my arse.
You’re not the only one.

You're all a bunch of unbelievers. When a club with resources rather less than Forest Green Rovers gets to the quarter final of our greatest knock out competition I think the team and the manager should be celebrated.
Ten Hag must be sensational to beat that combination of quality and belief.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.