Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

@urban genie you say 'fair play to them' but then you refuse to address the issue. If they are right then liverpool must be to blame and we all know that never happens.

I reckon Spion Kop will have to jump to liverpools defence and start threatening themselves. They might even end up demonstrating outside their own houses.
It's a good job they don't have jobs so they can't be forced out of them.
Ticket pricing goes beyond club rivalry tbf, we should all be working together as fan bases, rather than this one upmanship bollocks that leaves clubs taking the piss.

Last edited:
I wish someone would ask Aldo why he dotes on a club, who shat on him from a great height, the moment they got a chance to resign Ian Rush back from Italy and dumped him after hed admittedly been fairly good for them....
Dont know about you, but that would make me a little bit bitter towards such a club, seems to have pushed him candles-all-blazing closer to the cult. Strange man.
money

Discount Stephen Merchant doesn't actually care, apart from wanting the increases to go through so there is no issue paying his loyalty bonus on the way out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.