Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

RAWK…. Being RAWK :)

“Personally, I'd prefer City to win it over Arsenal. A City win would be a win for a vapid club devoid of any soul and it's easier to feel emotionally detached about a club like that, save for the despair I feel towards the governing bodies that they're happy to let this circus continue.”

#strawclutchers
Love it when opposing fans write shit like this because it obviously means they do care !

“Personally, I'd prefer City to win it over Arsenal. A City win would be a win for a vapid club devoid of any soul and it's easier to feel emotionally detached about a club like that, save for the despair I feel towards the governing bodies that they're happy to let this circus continue.”

#strawclutchers
What utter bullshit, it will kill the lying bastard if we win it again.

#strawclutchers
The amount of not caring these scousers do is phenomenal.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.