Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

And Liverpool supporters still say we’re talking nonsense when we say they are generally held as the most idiotic, cuntish, cultish fanbase in the PL by fans of pretty much every other club, even with our “115 charges”.
I go to most away matches and like to meet the opposition fans. I can honestly say LFC are easily the most despised, even more than United these days. The most common comment is: "I don't mind the club but it's the fans I can't stand." It is even more vitriolic in Europe where LFC fans have a bad reputation everywhere. It doesn't matter how much the BBC and SKY big them up becase matchgoing fans of all clubs see first hand how LFC fans behave at games. In fact I met a Palace fan from Australia in a pub near Norwood Junction last week who said he hated LFC fans more than any other team.

In all sports a team/person comes along that is better than the other participants so they try to up their game to beat them, only football wants the best team to be dragged down to the loser's level just so they can compete more easily.
The extreme irony of that desired outcome coming largely from the cabal of American owners is one of the most hilarious elements for me.

In all sports a team/person comes along that is better than the other participants so they try to up their game to beat them, only football wants the best team to be dragged down to the loser's level just so they can compete more easily
Its a bit like asking Usain Bolt to slow down so that the other runners can catch up.

Are they bricking it, or is that just our coaches?

They are thin skinned, needy wankers.

All clubs have a proportion of dickheads in their support.

These and their red arse cheek brothers seem to have an atypical ability to attract those with more than the requisite number of chromosomes.

Well you'll look like an idiot when you get it out in 2032 saying "look, this guy said Arteta would be as successful as City" and someone points out "um, it actually says Arteta winning the league makes him as successful against City as Klopp, as in one league title each". Not much I can do when you don't read it properly.
That's an unhinged reply. You need to chill.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.