Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

A team in red going for a manager who was widely praised in the dutch league, what could possibly go wrong?

As much as I want to agree but they are well run compared to the rags, the rags are such a mess that any manager would fail there because they have so many passengers in that squad.

Even RAWK arent happy lol and they sound like football twitter which they seem to hate. I think they finally realised that without Klopp their choices of managers are super underwhelming, Klopp fucked them up to be honest. No one was excepting him to leave and the market is dry for top managers which is a concern for us as well in the future.

Even RAWK arent happy lol and they sound like football twitter which they seem to hate. I think they finally realised that without Klopp their choices of managers are super underwhelming, Klopp fucked them up to be honest. No one was excepting him to leave and the market is dry for top managers which is a concern for us as well in the future.
I like to think the club has Pep's departure covered and we'll handle the changes when they come. We are such an efficiently-run club that I would think our backroom staff have everything in place.

I'm surprised they haven't gone for De Zerbi. I know Brighton have been average this season, but they lost too many players due to injuries and players leaving.

I'm surprised they haven't gone for De Zerbi. I know Brighton have been average this season, but they lost too many players due to injuries and players leaving.
I think his stock has fallen a bit to be honest.

What would be funny is if Mourinho ended up there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.