Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

I have the same feeling in my urine about the dippers as I do about Trump and US elections.
Something is going to happen because it defies belief that with a completely new midfield the meedjas faves are doing so well. I remember when they won it in 2020 just before COVID they were having a major blip and their legs had seemingly gone after a thumping at Watford. This time they're going all out for a mythical "quad" so I find it hard to believe that the PEDS and inhalers won't start to diminish in their efficacy. Add to that a fully fit treble winning City squad breathing down their necks and scrambling their paranoid little minds and it's not difficult to envisage a potential implosion. Then there's the rumblings of discontent behind the scenes at Anfield. Could be interesting methinks. Only doubt would be VAR and officiating which since the Spurs debacle has compensated X 10 and some.
Then again they might just smash everything out of the ground...but something tells me they won't...
Wrote this beginning of Feb...no response..
Hope it's not too early to bump it...and no I don't have the lottery numbers.. ;)
Oh and I sincerely hope that that something behind the scenes is not connected to Klopp's health
Well done Toffees

Last edited:
You got the impression that they were winging it a lot of the time. They're also the side that have won most points after being behind this season. Eventually, that luck runs out.
Woah steady.
Who's 2nd? Asking on behalf of nervous Blues ;)
And what position are Arsenal? Asking on behalf of bricking it Blues!

You are a gentleman to have the grace to think this after your teams best result of the season. I too hope that there is nothing healthwise with him or his family that has driven his decision to leave.
People tend to act accordingly when and if unfortunate news is released. These well meaning rushes to be magnanimous - whilst admirable in some way, I suppose - are unnecessary in the absence of any factual evidence and appear a damp squib to taper the schadenfreude of the moment.
Nobody, I'm sure, wishes ill health, so kinda doesn't warrant saying. - unless some feel people do wish it?? - or an actual announcement made.

Last edited:
All turning on Nunez now, I thought he was supposed to be better than Haaland after the Community shield win! I said they were dogshit before and I stand by it, they hoof the ball, run around on their inhalers and have zero composure, they’ve had a lot of luck Nottingham forest away for one. The Klopp myth has been shown to all, I think he’s mentally not right and that’s why he’s going and that filters down to-the squad. Next year they will drop off even more, Salah will go if they can cash in on him, it wouldn’t surprise me if TAA goes as well, their next manager will want a lot of money to spend, but will he be backed? Anyway fuck them and their quad ha ha

All turning on Nunez now, I thought he was supposed to be better than Haaland after the Community shield win! I said they were dogshit before and I stand by it, they hoof the ball, run around on their inhalers and have zero composure, they’ve had a lot of luck Nottingham forest away for one. The Klopp myth has been shown to all, I think he’s mentally not right and that’s why he’s going and that filters down to-the squad. Next year they will drop off even more, Salah will go if they can cash in on him, it wouldn’t surprise me if TAA goes as well, their next manager will want a lot of money to spend, but will he be backed? Anyway fuck them and their quad ha ha

The heavy metal football, pressing high and punting it deep for Salah to run after is going to go out of the window. The new guy will come in and try to implement his style which I think initially will fall flat. They’ve been built to play like this since 2015, it’s going to be a bumpy ride for them and I can see them bouncing off a few managers in the coming years.

The heavy metal football, pressing high and punting it deep for Salah to run after is going to go out of the window. The new guy will come in and try to implement his style which I think initially will fall flat. They’ve been built to play like this since 2015, it’s going to be a bumpy ride for them and I can see them bouncing off a few managers in the coming years.

“Heavy metal football”, there’s another buzzword that sounds good but means nothing.

Hoof it long and do a bit of pressing for the first 20 mins until they get too tired and hope for the best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.