Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

"For what he's done for this club", I mean what exactly has Klopp done, he's arguably one of the worst managers they have had in regards to return of trophies, I just don't get that line.

He's been broken, and has jacked, simple as, unless it's the cheerleading he does (like a draw at home to West Brom) that makes him so special.

Talks a good game, mentality monster bullshit etc etc, but returned next to fuck all after spending a fucking fortune as well

I wonder whether Klopp will be out doing his performative watch of the West Ham squad before the match, now he’s under pressure?!

"For what he's done for this club", I mean what exactly has Klopp done, he's arguably one of the worst managers they have had in regards to return of trophies, I just don't get that line.

He's been broken, and has jacked, simple as, unless it's the cheerleading he does (like a draw at home to West Brom) that makes him so special.

Talks a good game, mentality monster bullshit etc etc, but returned next to fuck all after spending a fucking fortune as well
Let's not be too harsh, for a few seasons they pushed us and got points tallies that would have won leagues in years gone by. He has been their best manager over the last 35+(?) years and they played decent football as well. He has won every trophy on offer so he's not the failure some on here make him out to be - he's also not the person the Dippers are making him out to be either.

Let's not be too harsh, for a few seasons they pushed us and got points tallies that would have won leagues in years gone by. He has been their best manager over the last 35+(?) years and they played decent football as well. He has won every trophy on offer so he's not the failure some on here make him out to be - he's also not the person the Dippers are making him out to be either.

About results and titles though, like Pep says regularly without them you are gone, so no matter what great points tally they have achieved look at the return of trophies, and like I say not without spending a few quid, I won’t be bothered about seeing the back of the whinging moaning **** anyway, it’s upto you how you feel

Oh and hope they get done again shortly as well

Agree, think it's bizarre to see people be talking him down so much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.