Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Most of my friends are Leeds fans. There are also large numbers of Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, and as it turns out, City fans.

One of my regular fourball is a Luton fan. I know Watford and Coventry fans. West Ham also have a lot of supporters here. While Liverpool may be the best supported, in no way are they a majority of all football fans. It‘s crazy to suggest any different.
Depends where you are scouse central where I am in the midlands.

I was just thinking, how can anyone take him seriously?
It's like an accent that you would buy from the joke shop on Tib street, along with a few stink bombs to let off on the 76 and a "City O.K" patch to sew on the arse of your jeans.
Good times.

It’s fantastic what’s happening to the dippers, all the bravado of them winning the quad in late February and early March dissolved in the last few weeks with them crumbling when it counts. They talk about Klopp as this amazing man manager, a motivator and that players would run through walls for him. You think they’d be doing that as it’s his last dance, instead they’ve all down tools and the infighting is starting to bubble to the surface.

This is the guy they say is better than Pep, I don’t see it and the tatters he is leaving the club in as he limps to the end of his tenure is testament to that fact.

I really don’t think the cultists are aware of what lies ahead. They’ve made a head scratching appointment in Slot but are desperately trying to convince the world that he’s going to be a success. This lot being mouthy will be a thing of the past in the coming seasons, it’s back to hating the rags more just for being rags.

Danny Murphy talking about Klopp like they've been dominating the league while he has been there and mentoring a statue of him being built! If they built a statue of him if he embarrassing

So now they can add pyromania to their charge sheets ……. Oh hang on

Or is Salad just talking straight forward one off Arson in which case then it will get mistranslated to be Arsenals fault this time …..you can stand down Chelsea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.