Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

The so-called "fans" sending threats to Darwin Nunez are NOT Liverpool fans. My husband is absolutely and utterly disgusted to hear about this and we have many friends who are also Liverpool fans who agree. Any person who abuses a player and threatens their family like that are not football fans, they are fucking scumbag trolls.

If they go the games, the club should give them a permanent ban.
Well, this is the reputation that club has cultivated (see what I did there...cult?) over the years. Reap what you sow, etc.
The fans have achieved a level of notoriety across the globe that is usually found in the history books when describing Genghis Khan. And it's a reputation fully deserved.
These are the fans who cheered when Alan Smith broke his leg, made T shirts supporting that cheating, diving, racist Luis Suarez - the man who tried to cure his anorexia by consuming opposition players. The same fans who smashed our coach to pieces in full view of the Merseyside police.

I could go on and mention a few more examples of the sort of vicious, savage, murderous atrocities many dipper fans have carried out, but I would still be here when the Grim Reaper hits pensionable age.

Octagon Creates 'This Means More' Liverpool FC Campaign​

Sport and culture creative marketing agency Octagon has developed the new concept for the latest campaign for one of the world’s most iconic football clubs, Liverpool FC. The concept for the campaign, entitled ‘This Means More’, celebrates the bond between the club and its supporters, employees and partners.

Liverpool FC will leverage the This Means More concept for campaigns across brand, retail, and partnership marketing groups and through the club’s commercial partners during the 2018/19 season.

The This Means More concept, created by Octagon UK, will also be integrated into campaigns to support key marketing initiatives including the club’s kit release, and extend to the US, Europe and Asia as part of the Liverpool FC’s desire to reach their global fan base.

Commenting on the club’s new marketing approach, Billy Hogan, Chief Commercial Officer, Liverpool Football Club, said: “This Means More truly articulates what it means to be a part of this great club – our pride, our heritage and our story create the unique DNA that defines Liverpool Football Club and makes us what we are today.”

Josh Green, Creative Director, Octagon, added: “We are thrilled to be working with Liverpool Football Club. Inspired by the vision set out by the great Bill Shankly, a truly unique philosophy sits at the heart of the club some 50 years on. It has resulted in a bond between the club and the community that many would argue, is unsurpassed in football. Capturing this sentiment was both a challenge and a real privilege.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.