Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

City centre is full of red tourists. They are everywhere in their half and half scarves. Trying to figure out the local accent, how the currency works, and where the ground is. By Sunday they will be trying to get into one of the bars showing the game as no way most will have a ticket. They will moan about City, moan about Everton, declare Klopp the greatest manager of all time. Then they will cry as their lord makes his exit.

I shall give the city centre a miss for a few days
I don’t blame you.

City centre is full of red tourists. They are everywhere in their half and half scarves. Trying to figure out the local accent, how the currency works, and where the ground is. By Sunday they will be trying to get into one of the bars showing the game as no way most will have a ticket. They will moan about City, moan about Everton, declare Klopp the greatest manager of all time. Then they will cry as their lord makes his exit.

The fact they are using money to obtain things indicates they are tourists ;-)

No offence.

The fact they are using money to obtain things indicates they are tourists ;-)

No offence.
I appreciate your commitment to1980s Harry Enfield jokes, but I pay for everything myself, be it in Liverpool, Manchester, or anywhere else in the world. Most people do, apart from the few scum bags that every place in the world has. You should see these Red toursits, they buy anything.

Saw a bit of his presser on sky and he was going on about if the ball had been over the line v us and john hadnt done the goaline clearance they would have won more titles , he was rambling away not makig much sense but it was city this city that , weirdo
That Stones clearance, on the face of it, amounted to a three point switch, so we would have been chasing them down in the final straight, rather than the other way round.

Would they have had the mental fortitude to keep winning and winning in those circumstances, as we demonstrably did? All the evidence, including this season, suggests they would not.

It’s not just on the pitch that we’ve been better than them. It’s also been in the head.

I’m sure someone will sell them something that resembles a ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.