Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Turned on the radio this morning and found that I was in the middle of a Kloppfest. Watched the Fulham-Newcastle game just now and learned that Liverpool's next game will be the start of Jurgen's "Retirement Tour". Saw on BBC that Germany can only wait in hope. It was to be expected that things would get a bit silly - audience with the King, British citizenship fast-tracked to get him into the Lords, appointment as Lord Lieutenant of Lancashire (of which Liverpool is the principle city,) but I began to doubt my grasp on reality when I heard the claim about Klopp's contribution to Anglo-German relations. I know that I am naive, should get out more, and am a prime target for wummery but to compare JK to Marshal Blucher who did sterling work at Waterloo is taking things to a level I hadn't imagined. Can this be real Liverpudlian thinking or has this forum planted an agent in RAWK to stir things?
I heard that nonsense regarding Klopp and Blucher on Radio4 this morning, travelling to Bristol and the South West.

Rivalries aside, I don't doubt that Jurgen Klopp is a really good, top drawer coach and probably a pretty decent human being.

But as for creating Anglo-German understanding and rapprochement between our two nations, he's 'nobbut a shaver' in comparison with the towering paragon that was Bernhard Carl Trautmann, whose charismatic example in those fractious times immediately after World War II was fundamental to us previously sworn enemies learning to live together..

Typical Red Scouse-favouring media hyperbole to suggest their man is the most important, ever.. these media johnnies really ought to do their research properly..

Imagine you're Peloton, and just spent millions on Klopp to advertise your equipment.

Then he comes out and announces "he's not a young rabbit any more and doesn't jump as high as he did".
That he is "running out of energy"....WTF!!!

Talk about backing the wrong horse (big teeth implied!)
Has Pisscan tried buying its spunk yet

Everybody laughed at seeing this over the top clip saying that it's either really bad acting or too funny to be taken seriously, now part of me thinks he's nailed it when you compare it the state of most of these dippers the last couple days.

They're all in mourning signing their book of condolences on rawk all over social media etc... (it's hilarious how over the top it is) or other empty heads are even ringing up talkshite too sobbing, all I know is this decade old clip sums up the cult's reaction of hearing bingo is finally leaving them after Pep handed his arse to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.