Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

David Squires' cartoons tend to be a bit more generous to Liverpool than other teams, but think he's caught the mood with this one. A fitting tribute to the man who "came within a whisker of not being rattled by an Everton ballboy's sarcastic applause"...

“The demands of berating fourth officials whilst dressed like a character from Fargo” lol

Here comes the Kloppstepper (murderers)
He's the mythical manager (murderers)
Pick up the new inhalers (murderers)
Still love to dive like that (murderers)
No no we don't dive, yes we fucking cry
Everyone in the press will hear the fat lady sing
Act like you know, Mo
I know what Mo don't know
Touch them slightly down they go, uh-oh
Ch-ch-cheat cheating **** yo.

My version is better than the original I think.
An ode to the toothy one.

It's been a little while. But it's worth the wait, thought bank has finally posted after 4 days of mourning. It's delightfully deluded as expected and we get a mention just 2 sentences in.

He says he will reveal who he thinks should be the next Liverpool manager tomorrow. Could this be the ultimate parody moment that this account has been building up to?

He says he will reveal who he thinks should be the next Liverpool manager tomorrow. Could this be the ultimate parody moment that this account has been building up to?
I can’t be the only one who enjoys reading his stuff it’s comedy gold, the fact that he really thinks his opinion counts for anything is even funnier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.