Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Just read somewhere that Jota has done his ACL and is out for the season.

Personally wouldn't wish injury on any player, but I think he'll be a miss for them as I think he's criminally underrated.

A Littlewoods fan rang 606 last night, to claim that they don’t receive the respect they deserve.

Shortly afterwards, Ena, a City supporter, phoned to say that he must be joking, and that, for all our achievements over the last 12 years or so, and especially last season we certainly don’t have the respect we deserve.

She was absolutely fuming.

It was a brilliant call.

Is there anyone outside of the ferals and the media wanting a picture of Bingo holding the PL trophy in a full Klanfield who wants the cunts to win the title.

Talking to an hammer tonight and he's convinced the PL are working to make it happen.
Waiting for my curry last night the guy up front paying for his says to the lad city drew 1-1 yak yak yak I don’t mind anyone winning it except them Scouse Cnuts Good lad thought i

Is there anyone outside of the ferals and the media wanting a picture of Bingo holding the PL trophy in a full Klanfield who wants the cunts to win the title.

Talking to an hammer tonight and he's convinced the PL are working to make it happen.
Hard to disagree with that to be honest. Us winning four titles on the trot with 115 charges against us, is their worst nightmare come true.

A Littlewoods fan rang 606 last night, to claim that they don’t receive the respect they deserve.

Shortly afterwards, Ena, a City supporter, phoned to say that he must be joking, and that, for all our achievements over the last 12 years or so, and especially last season we certainly don’t have the respect we deserve.

It was a brilliant call.
Heard the City woman and you're right, it was a brilliant call. Sutton didn't really want to listen. Very rare occasion for me listening to that shite though.

It was a brilliant call.
Our rants while justified are really playing into meeja hands - they love it when callers lose their 'eds, and it never comes across well. we need to be more circumspect and see the game they are playing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.