Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Can't see us beating Liverpool or Arsenal - do you offer odds? - I may want to place a sizeable bet!
I think we'd destroy the Liverpool team that played Luton this week.

If they get most of the squad back and fit, then it's more of a challenge - but even then, they've not really had the upper hand over us for half a decade now.

Arsenal have one away win against a team above 13th in the table this season - and that was West Ham, who are 9th and haven't won a game in any competition this year.

Just been reading Dipper views on why Alonso should be their Manager and not the German Rags.
* They are a bigger Club (in Liverpool yes)
* They play a better style of football (take Salbutamol, Hoof, Chase, fall over and then blame the conditions)
* Germany is a one team League ( obviously not seen the table)

As usual, self awareness just does not exist.

They possibly could have some big guns missing for our game.

Talk of Alisson, Gobshite at Right Back, Curtis Jones, Jota defo out of our game. This could be a great time to play them with their injuries.

Such little faith in the boys there
Well this season I think we need to be more pragmatic, its only round 4 so I would probably see how a few academy players fair. Just thing our squad is a bit thin for FA Cup as well this year. Hope I'm wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.