Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

All Dippers are self entitled , deluded , murdering weirdo's , and they are the reasons their fan base is the most hated absolutely nothing to do with jealousy or envy , the good news they will only be relevant for a couple of more months , when Clubshop goes they will be back to mid table mediocrity.
Fair assessment

All Dippers are self entitled , deluded , murdering weirdo's , and they are the reasons their fan base is the most hated absolutely nothing to do with jealousy or envy , the good news they will only be relevant for a couple of more months , when Clubshop goes they will be back to mid table mediocrity.
Don't sit on the fence lad. Tell us how you really feel...?

A 9 million pound pre-tax loss after commercial revenue increased by 25 million, you say.

I wonder if all that revenue that covered a potentially larger loss came in under “fair market value” agreements…
Also should be noted that they were in the Champions League with these results, next years results wont have that money, Europa League is much less

Holy fuck I started WW3 in there. Racism, brexiteers, insults, private messages. What an odd bunch.
...yes... I seem to have become somewhat involved in that particular spat. Some of the racism you've been subjected to on there is absolutely appalling... Fax100 "I'll kick you all the way back to your own country"...what a ****.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.