Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

I noticed both sides played a lot of hoofball yesterday, rags in particular seemed to have no tactics other than just hoof it up the front and hope for the best. The dippers weren't too far behind though, 100 mph or hit and hope.

The combined cost of those players on the pitch yesterday would have never been thought possible years ago, but there they were, both of them in front of millions of viewers worldwide trying to outdo Wimbledon.

e
Just turned up at work in scouseland
Many pins will be heard dropping today laa

Also little bonus my rag supporting missus likes me again after cheering the rag winner, well for 24 hours that is .
I suppose its cheaper than paying some prostitute to tie you to a cross and whip you but bloody hell, working in scouseland AND being married to a rag !!!

A treble yes, like when they won the league, league cup and european cup in the 80s

But it's not the treble, the one recognised in most european countries
League title
Main domestic cup
European cup.

Similar to our domestic treble, a treble but it wasn't the same as last years stature wise to anyone but us.

I’d argue the domestic treble (+shield) is better than a Europa treble.

There is something to be said for winning every single domestic competition in the same season. You are unarguably the best team in the country.

They get talked about every year about a treble or quad, invariably they never get anywhere near it.

To be fair this was us for nearly 10 years.

Kompany used to give the same 10 interviews every February/March about a possible treble or quadruple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.