Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

To be fair, I assume he meant ‘not in great shape’ to ask questions
Probably a fall back German phrase that’s more like ‘you’re out of line’.
As per the obtuse (in English) ‘I don’t have the nerves for you’.

Either it’s a demonstration of the fact that he was rattled and reverted back to direct translation without checking his phrases were correct, or he did indeed insult the guy, and really has lost his nerve…

No, but I've heard Merseyside Police feel the net is closing on the bus attack having finally encountered a suspect at a roadblock they set up...

Nice to see that the Merseyside Police have the same vocabulary as their wonderful citizens.

There is a collective sigh of relief in the country now they are out of this one, Liverpool fans don't seem to understand how much they are disliked, it's nothing to do with being jealous of them it's the simple fact that we have been relieved of a constant barrage of over the top over emotional hyperbole, from the media and their fans, mark my words if he would have won the FA cup we would never have heard the last of it, there would be books, songs etc.

That's why when United won the world cheered not out of any love for them, but the they have saved us from the guff that was about to be served up to us
Aren't the rags just as bad ? If they beat us in the final you will NEVER hear the end of it...

There is a collective sigh of relief in the country now they are out of this one, Liverpool fans don't seem to understand how much they are disliked, it's nothing to do with being jealous of them it's the simple fact that we have been relieved of a constant barrage of over the top over emotional hyperbole, from the media and their fans, mark my words if he would have won the FA cup we would never have heard the last of it, there would be books, songs etc.

That's why when United won the world cheered not out of any love for them, but the they have saved us from the guff that was about to be served up to us
Turns out if you spend five years telling the whole of English football that Liverpool supporters experience a joy so special other football fans won't understand then of course people are going to be pissed off.

I reckon the vast majority of supporters wanted Manchester fucking United to do them at the weekend and would prefer us to do the league. Do you know how big a set of cunts you need to be to make us and United the favoured teams?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.