Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

There is a part of me hope the dippers get to play in Dublin as there will be chaos particularly when dippers who go home and away can't get tickets because some plastic paddy has gotten one. I want Irish people to see first hand what utter wankstains these lot are when they start fighting each other to try get in to a ground that only holds 50,000. If they destroy the city centre if won't be a bad thing either as Dublin City has turned into a right shithole

There is a part of me hope the dippers get to play in Dublin as there will be chaos particularly when dippers who go home and away can't get tickets because some plastic paddy has gotten one. I want Irish people to see first hand what utter wankstains these lot are when they start fighting each other to try get in to a ground that only holds 50,000. If they destroy the city centre if won't be a bad thing either as Dublin City has turned into a right shithole
If they do start trouble do you think the Garda or for that matter the Irish will let them run amok they’ll get their arses handed to them on a plate,certain places they’ll get away with it not Dublin pity it wasn’t in Belfast..edit that’s assuming they make it to the final of course..

I got into an argument with a liverpool fan on Facebook.
They have found out where I work by searching for me on LinkedIn and reported me to my employer.
Not even been at the company for 3 months and still on probation so not ideal!
Do you have his name get it up on here I’m sure we could do something..

I’ve been told by a number of plastics here in Hull how great it was to attend the “legends” match against Ajax on Saturday.

Oblivious to the fact that these matches are put on to milk them of their money because they’re not really a part of Liverpool Football Club.

They might be watching Slippy Stevie prance around in his retirement but didn’t get to see him in his prime because they chose to support a team that had fuck all to do with them therefore didn’t stand a chance with tickets for big games and couldn’t be arsed with League Cup and UEFA Cup matches. Fools the lot of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.