Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

This whole "Liverpool is a really an Irish city" makes me piss every time. They're like the edgy teenager constantly trying to be a different because it's cool. Fucking muppets. As we all know, Manchester has also got massive Irish roots but we don't run around being gimpy fucking bellends about it. Wish the arctic would hurry up and melt so we can get shut of the shithole.
Blimey. That made me stop and think about climate change

There are technically up sides. Who knew?

This whole "Liverpool is a really an Irish city" makes me piss every time. They're like the edgy teenager constantly trying to be a different because it's cool. Fucking muppets. As we all know, Manchester has also got massive Irish roots but we don't run around being gimpy fucking bellends about it. Wish the arctic would hurry up and melt so we can get shut of the shithole.
Cant we just stick a few tons of dynamite around them. Just enough for the Irish sea to surround the cunts?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.